Duct Inspection, Installation & Maintenance
Healthy HVAC Requires Healthy Air Ducts
Your Tampa Ductwork Experts
Ductwork matters. The ductwork in your home circulates the heated and cooled air, and affects your air quality. Poorly sized or installed ductwork affects your HVAC capabilities and can put a strain on your heating and cooling equipment, costing you more than necessary in energy costs. The health of your duct system will enhance the air quality of your home. For a healthy cooling system and heating system, we offer the following air duct services:
Air Duct Sealing
One of the most common signs that you need an HVAC service is when your air ducts need to be sealed. Over time, ductwork can develop leaks, which can cause a drop in air pressure and lead to increased energy bills.
In addition, duct leaks can allow contaminants such as dust and pollen to enter your home. These contaminants can worsen allergies and respiratory conditions, and sealing your ducts can assist in keeping your home air quality healthy.
Air Duct Repair
Living in Florida, the last thing you want is an air duct repair during one of the warmest summer days or coldest winter nights. Getting your air ducts inspected regularly and repaired immediately in case of needed repairs is recommended.
Once repaired, you can enjoy improved airflow and increased efficiency, both of which can lead to lower energy bills. In addition, regular maintenance of your air ducts can help to extend the lifespan of your HVAC system and prevent future problems.
Air Duct Replacement
Over time, your HVAC system’s air ducts can become damaged or corroded. This can be due to normal wear and tear or not maintaining scheduled maintenance of your HVAC system. If you suspect that your air ducts need to be replaced, there are a few things to look for. First, visually check for any holes, cracks, or leaks in the ductwork. Additionally, see if any of the joints are loose or coming apart. An air duct replacement is not a DIY project and will need one of our 3H AC techs to do the following:
- Smart duct design to ensure energy efficiency
- Proper ductwork installation to ensure the correct airflow
- Test the new ductwork installation
We Help Your Ductwork Help You. Here’s How.
The #1 side effect of poor ducts: duct leaks are expensive! Every time your HVAC system runs, you lose conditioned air to your crawlspace or attic. Ductwork problems can also decrease air quality. At 3H AC, we eliminate those problems with the following services:
- Duct Sealing We seal all connection points, boots, and registers, so you can say goodbye to duct leakage
- Duct Replacement Dust, dirt, mold, and dust mites could be living in your ducts. For excessive corrosion, a full replacement obliterates any concerns about contaminants and improves indoor air quality
- Airflow Adjustments Sagging flex ducts, poor duct installation, or improper register sizing inhibits airflow and creates air quality problems. We make adjustments to your ductwork to achieve the proper pressure balance and improve comfort
Save money and boost energy efficiency with smart air duct design. You will also improve comfort, and make your HVAC equipment last longer. At 3H AC, we’re duct system fanatics. Here’s how we make great ductwork a reality:
- Ductwork Design When ductwork causes pressure imbalances, poor indoor air quality, or uneven temperatures, redesigning it is a great move. We design ductwork according to Manual D, the proper ACCA industry standard
- Ductwork Installation Want proper airflow, proper static pressure, and consistent temperatures throughout your home? So do we. We install hard pipe ducts and flexible ducts with quality connectors – no sagging, no bending
- Test, Test, Test After installing new ductwork, we perform various tests to determine pressure balance and ensure minimal leakage. Our ductwork sealing achieves 5% – 30% leakage elimination. New installations are close to 0%.
3H AC Offers FREE Service Calls Over the Phone
We will walk you through a complete diagnostic procedure and potentially fix your AC for FREE!
All we ask in return is a fair review and a referral to your friends.
Why Choose 3H AC?
Our Ductwork Service Areas
We serve Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties and surrounding areas
Dade City, FL
Land O’ Lakes, FL
Palm Harbor, FL
St. Petersburg, FL
Temple Terrace, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
24 Hour Emergency Service
We offer 24 hour Response Time, Same Day service, and Next Day service for your all your heating and cooling needs
Do Your HVAC Ducts Need Attention?
Tampa is susceptible to severe weather conditions, such as hurricanes and tropical storms. As a homeowner, it’s important to be aware of the signs that your HVAC system or air ducts may need to be repaired or replaced. Most Tampa residents are aware that their HVAC system needs regular maintenance in order to run efficiently and avoid costly repairs. However, many people don’t realize that their air ducts also should be inspected on a yearly basis. Over time, air ducts can become clogged with dust, pet hair, and other debris. This not only reduces the efficiency of your HVAC system it can lead to poor indoor air quality.
A professional air duct inspection can help to identify any areas that need to be repaired. In addition, inspecting your air ducts on a regular basis and looking out for signs of deterioration can help prolong the life of your HVAC system. One of the most common signs of a problem is uneven temperatures in different rooms or lack of airflow. This can be caused by a variety of factors, but it is often indicative of a leaky duct.
Another sign that your air ducts may need attention is higher than average cooling bills. Your home’s HVAC system is one of the most important pieces of equipment when it comes to energy efficiency and comfort. If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have been higher than normal recently, it could be a sign that your heating and cooling system is in need of a tune-up. Damaged air ducts can cause your energy bills to increase.
A little preventative maintenance such as cleaning your vents can help. Keeping your vents clean by periodically making sure you change your HVAC filters can assist your HVAC system to run smoothly.
But HVAC systems are complex, and a small problem can lead to inefficiencies such as a leaky duct or contaminants wasting your HVAC system energy. 3H AC of Tampa recommends annual duct inspections. Contact us today to schedule your inspection!